суббота, 1 апреля 2017 г.

EMOTIONS
Emotions, sincere feelings are the things that can be hardly controlled. You can either try to bottle your innermost thoughts up or simply wear your heart on your sleeve, in any case it will be obvious what you feel. When you are sick and tired of being carried away with promises, you feel down in the dumps.You have your face frowned and it seems to be impossible to make you feel ecstatic.  When you have a strong sense of achievement, you feel on top of the world and your smile will disclose your true emotions.  All in all, your every face expression, gesture and even slight emotion will reveal your secrets for you.



2)
It's a soundtrack of my favourite movie. Every time I hear this melody I feel thrilled to bits but it makes me so inspired and contended. I am in a state of euphoria and feel myself on the top of the world. The grin from ear to ear appears on its own. It always makes my day, So, enjoy :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий