понедельник, 20 февраля 2017 г.

TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES OF VOCABULARY BUILDING                           

1.While learning a foreign language, we should realize that the vocabulary is as important as the grammar. To be honest, I do not have any specific techniques neither for learning new words nor for building my vocabulary properly. However, after watching all of the videos I explored a great deal of methods that can help keep the record of unknown words. I’ve chosen a set of viable options that are sure to work for me. The advice either to read or watch movies to expand vocabulary is obvious. You simply write down all the unknown words while reading or watching. An interesting way to learn them once and for all is to make sticky notes and stick them everywhere. I think I will give it a try. As for organising my vocabulary, I’m going to divide it due to parts of speech and write all forms of the unknown word. 

2.http://linguapress.com/advanced/hillary-clinton.htm 

3.Here are some words that were unknown for me:




Incarnation 
To use sth to the full 
To be comfortably off 
Social issues 
Plump 
Dilettante
End up 
Hearing
Welfare 
Solitary 
Concession 
Lobby  
Dress smartly 
To be a bright student 
To date sb 
Manufacturer 
Go back 
Take an interest in 
To be sb’s concern 
Give birth to

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий